How Much Does IVF Cost in Jaipur 2023? – In vitro fertilization, popular as IVF, is one of the most successful forms of assisted reproductive technology, where the sperm fertilize the egg in an external setup. This medical procedure encompasses several steps, like monitoring the woman’s ovulation process, removing the ovum or the eggs from the ovaries, and enabling a culture medium where these are made to fertilize with the sperm. Once the eggs are fertilized properly, it is transferred to the uterus for a successful full-term pregnancy.As the procedure comprises various steps and processes and a series of medications and injections, the IVF cost in Jaipur varies. Those who think IVF is exorbitantly costly and often beyond affordability are completely mistaken. It ultimately depends on the doctor and the fertility clinic. If you are looking for a place that offers an IVF facility at an affordable cost, check out Aastha Fertility Care. Located in Jaipur, this is one of the most popular and pocket-friendly clinics that offer cost-effective fertility treatments under specialized doctors.
What are the Factors that Determine the IVF Cost in Jaipur?
There are quite a few medical and demographic factors that determine the IVF cost in Jaipur. The age, the nature of the treatment, and the number of IVF cycles primarily decide the cost.
- The IVF treatment cost oscillates, as the consultation fee ranges between INR 500 to 1500. If you wish to consult an experienced and pro doctor, the consultation charges are on the higher side.
- The cost varies and fluctuates with the female partner’s age, medical conditions, and complex infertility issues. Those suffering from obstruction in the fallopian tube go for tube recanalization. This process cost about INR 30,000. Likewise, Operative Hysteroscopy costs about INR 30,000-60-000 in all reputed and top-notch clinics in Jaipur.
- However, it is also dependent on the quality of the lab. If the clinic has a top-end laboratory set up, it can charge high.
- If there is a sperm donor or an egg donor, the overall charges shoot up as the donor fee gets included. Often people link surrogacy with IVF, which eventually increases the cost between INR 20,000-90,000.
- TESA or Testicular sperm aspiration charges are approximately 7,000-10,000 per cycle.
- Those who want to freeze and preserve their egg or semen pay an annual charge of about INR 1500 as an additional cost. The initial deposit ranges from INR 10,000, and you must pay INR 5,000 every 6 months. The charges for the transfer of frozen embryos are close to INR 30,000.
Costs before the IVF Procedure
Before the IVF procedure begins, there are quite a few medical steps that need to be done. This makes the body ready for the Vitro fertilization process.
- Assessing the infertility condition and how complex it is is the primary job. Investigation of infertility conditions charges about INR 6000-8000.
- For assessment of Hysteroscopy, clinics charge about INR 18,000-30,000.
- Clinics also charge for injectable medications and monitor every step for a successful embryo transfer.
- The base IVF cost in Jaipur encompasses the expenses of egg and sperm retrieval, fertilization, and embryo transfer. In most renowned IVF clinics, this base cost range between INR 80,000-250,000.
Costs of Frozen embryo Transfer
- The advanced medical procedure of preserving an embryo at sub-zero temperatures in a lab setup can increase the cost of FET. This is done at an embryogenesis stage and costs about INR 10,000 to Rs 15,000 per month. This process is also known as the storage of embryos. It is a slow-freezing method where the embryos, when cooled, are preserved in liquid nitrogen.
- Genetic testing or preimplantation genetic diagnosis is the genetic profiling of embryos before implantation. This is done to analyze the health and quality of the embryos for a healthy and seamless full-term pregnancy. With this method, you can eradicate the possibilities of genetic disorders. It is a complex process, mainly done to ensure a healthy and normal baby, and charges about INR 10,000-15,000 per embryo.
- Next comes the frozen embryo transfer process. As the name suggests, it is a part of the IVF treatment cycle in which a cryopreserved embryo stored in a previous egg retrieval cycle is defrosted and transferred to the uterus. It is a crucial process; most fertility centres charge about INR 30,000 for one embryo. Often this process needs to be backed by medications and injectables, which incur additional costs.
Minimum IVF Cost vs Full IVF Cost in Jaipur
The IVF cost in Jaipur varies from case to case and person to person. It depends on the woman, her age, and her medical condition. Many couples go for IUI, where the cost is lower. The estimated cost range for IVF in Jaipur varies between INR 90,000-and 2,00000.
Are IVF Costs in Jaipur Covered Under Insurance?
Health insurance does not cover any treatments and procedures related to infertility. From IUI, IVF to GIFT, and ICSI, no IVF cost in Jaipur is protected under the health insurance policy.
The medical procedure of IVF, along with pre-and post-treatment processes, comes with various costs. The cost for each process or entire package varies depending on the men and women involved in IVF, their medical condition and complexity, and definitely on the fertility clinic and its doctors. If you are looking for the most cost-effective IVF procedure, check out Aastha Fertility Care. Located in the heart of Jaipur city, this clinic offers a complete range of ART procedures and infertility treatments. You can come here for everything from IUI, IVF, and ISCI to sperm donation, cryopreservation, genetic profiling, and embryo transfer. With the most knowledgeable, experienced, and professional doctors on board, Aastha has changed India’s infertility treatment paradigm.
- IVF Cost