Why limit having a physique that is beach-ready to the warmer months of the year when you can have it all year round? Your ideal physique can be achieved with the help of 360 Degrees Liposuction. 360 Degrees Liposuction, which is also known as Laser Liposuction, liquefies the fat by penetrating up to six inches of skin. The more inches that the diode laser can penetrate the body, the more fat may be liquefied and removed in a single session.
Because the fat has been “melted” or liquefied, more fat may be removed in a single process than would be possible otherwise. It is possible to do it anywhere over the body, even the face!
- When you think about liposuction, the typical issue area that first comes to mind is the abdominal region; however, the treatment area for 360 Degrees Liposuction extends beyond the belly, waist, and hips area. Using the Belo 360 technique, it is also possible to do this in the arms and “wings.” A strategy like this one enables fat to be melted off from the full circle of your arm, giving it the appearance of being more naturally slender. In addition to these areas, the 360 Degrees Liposuction procedure may also be performed on your chin and face, as well as your back, forearms, and calves.
- If you use more delicate devices, you’ll notice that your skin heals more quickly. When doing 360 Degrees Liposuction, the specialists at Belo employ a very tiny cannula. A cannula is a tube that is placed into the body, typically in conjunction with a needle or for more efficiently sucking liquids out of the body. When the cannula is thin, the scar won’t be nearly as apparent as it would otherwise be. Because of the smaller size of the tools, the lipo surgeon can get closer to the patient’s skin, which expedites the process of the skin folds disappearing.
- The process referred to as “biostimulation” is taking place. As a result of the process, the elasticity of the skin is enhanced, which assists the skin in contracting back to its original size more quickly in comparison to earlier liposuction procedures.
- Your blood loss is reduced. Because liposuction is still considered a medical operation, there will be some blood loss throughout the process. However, because the laser emits heat, it will help constrict the blood vessels, which will make smart lipo less bloody compared to standard liposuction.
- Recovery time is reduced. You will need to take a day off of work to have the treatment done, but the physicians at Belo indicate that patients who have the 360 Degrees Liposuction procedure done suffer less discomfort and bruising and that 80% of their patients can go back to work in only two days! After that, you’ll have to keep a binder on for the first week after the treatment, and then for the second week, you’ll have to wear it for 12 hours each day. This is done to ensure that the skin will contract back into a healthier form, to maintain the firmness of the region, and to prevent sagging from occurring.
- The fat that has been eliminated will not return at any time. A useful nugget of information: after you reach puberty, your body stops producing new fat cells. But how come you continue to put on weight despite this? When this happens, the fat cells that you already have started to enlarge. Therefore, the targeted fat cells can be removed permanently by the use of smart liposuction; nevertheless, you will still need self-discipline to keep the results.